SEND Information and Related Policies
1. Shanklea’s contextual information.
2. What is SEND and how do I know my child needs extra support?
3. Staff responsible for overseeing SEND at Shanklea.
4. What will happen if a concern is identified?
5. How is my child’s learning evaluated, reviewed and assessed?
6. What is the impact of Shanklea’s provision for pupils with SEND?
7. What are the arrangements for supporting pupils in moving between phases of education?
8. As a parent, how will you help me to support my child?
9. What support will there be for my child’s overall well-being?
10. How accessible is Shanklea?
11. What about my child’s medical needs?
12. Safeguarding pupils with SEND
13. What are Shanklea’s admission arrangements for pupils with SEND?
14. What are the arrangements for handling complaints made by parents of children with SEND?
- Accessibility Plan - September 2019
- Behaviour policy Sept 2019.pdf
- Challenging Behaviour Policy March 2020
- Equality and Diversity Policy - September 2019
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy - September 2019
- Promoting Pluralistic British Values Policy - September 2019
- SEND Policy - September 2019
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions April 2020.pdf